Our ESG practice provides comprehensive expertise and tailored strategies to enhance your organization’s ESG performance, reputation, and stakeholder trust, leading to long-term sustainability and competitive advantage.
OUR STRATEGIC ALLIANCE
Gray Reed Advisory Services has aligned with Enzo Advisors™ as its trusted ESG advisor, recognizing their expertise and commitment to environmental, social and governance matters.
Enzo Advisors™ is a female and minority-led global sustainability consulting firm that helps companies build best-in-class sustainable business models within an ESG construct and works closely with institutional investors to integrate ESG frameworks across their investment processes.
The strategic decision strengthens the breadth of services and expertise Gray Reed Advisory brings to our clients under the Gray Reed family.
By taking a cross-functional approach, our ESG advisors enable companies to seamlessly integrate global ESG frameworks into their operations and effectively communicate this transformation to investors and the broader stakeholder community.
Our advisors take a holistic quantitative and qualitative approach towards building sustainable business models. ESG integration is viewed not just as a risk management tool but a value creation driver over the long-term, as core ESG principles have both tangible and intangible benefits.
Diagnostic Assessment and Benchmarking
- Utilizing Enzo Advisors™ proprietary diagnostic tool to conduct a thorough review of a company’s business model for material risks and opportunities from an investor’s lens
- Identify opportunities to improve KPIs via a benchmarking / gap analysis and define how best to bridge these gaps with relevant disclosure metrics
- Address areas of misinformation with external rating agencies and investor base, as relevant
- Conduct a materiality matrix assessment to evaluate a company’s strategic priorities
- Develop an ESG strategy that includes the analysis of all key ESG metrics against global standards (i.e., SASB / VRF, GRI, TCFD) and identifies areas of growth to improve ESG performance
- Map key ESG metrics to SASB, GRI, TCFD and other ESG global standards and frameworks
- Utilize Enzo Advisors™ proprietary diagnostics assessment screening tool to identify value creation opportunities and craft a detailed climate risk disclosure assessment in accordance with TCFD
- Launch new environmental and social initiatives (i.e., decarbonization and new product development, diversity and inclusion initiatives) and conduct a cost / benefit analysis on new product launches
- Utilize Enzo Advisors™ proprietary integrated climate strategy framework to calculate greenhouse gas emissions and develop science-based targets to achieve a credible net zero strategy that is audit – ready
- Craft a message of sustainability with respect to integration with the overall business model
- Develop a corporate social responsibility (CSR) report and website content that adheres to existing US / global frameworks and standards
- Identify prospective investors within the ESG community that are aligned with the company’s newly defined ESG program and strategy