Prioritizing data privacy brings significant benefits, most notably the avoidance of costly legal and financial consequences due to data breach and non-compliance.
We facilitate a culture of privacy awareness and strengthen privacy operations to enable more effective decision making and greater confidence in them.
Identifying and Mitigating Risk
We identify and remediate privacy risks resulting from the collection, processing, access, transfer, and storage of personal data to reduce the likelihood of data breaches and privacy violations.
We guide and support compliance with applicable regulations to reduce risk of legal liability, avoid costly fines and penalties, and enable trust with clients and business partners.
Governance and Program Development
We establish and maintain effective governance structures and processes to manage data privacy risks.
- Data Privacy Program Build and Maturity
- Governance Structure Establishment
- Policy, Process & Procedure Development
- Gap Analysis Methodologies
- Individual & Data Subject Rights Enablement
- Data Inventories, Data Flows & Mapping
We identify, prioritize and mitigate data privacy related risks, and establish effective controls and processes to mitigate those risks.
- Framework & Regulatory Expertise (GDPR,
- CCPA/CPRA, LGPD, HITRUST, NIST, ISO)
- Regulatory Compliance Audits
- Compliance Readiness Assessment
- Risk Mitigation Support
We help organizations comply with relevant data privacy regulations and standards and establish a culture of compliance.
- Risk Management Framework
- Risk Culture Assessment
- 3rd Party Risk Management
- Governance Infrastructure